🌞 Before you set off 🌞
Remember the five rules of the park
- 1 – Animals need peace and quiet: Move slowly and don’t shout so as not to frighten them or scare them off.
- 2 – Do not encroach on their territory: Don’t approach animals or climb over fences and keep to footpaths.
- 3 – Keep to designated picnic areas.
- 4 – Do not feed the animals or throw anything in enclosures. Our animals all have strict diets to ensure their well-being. Do not risk making them ill by giving them “treats”.
- 5 – Keep the park clean and tidy. Dispose of your litter responsibly.
A few tips
1 – Feeding times and shows
Feeding times and shows are on the programme you receive with your tickets and posted around the park.
2 – Wildlife expedition in a safari train
The safari train timetable is posted at reception and at the railway station. Details about the wildlife expedition.
3 – Refreshments
Head to the picnic area for a meal in the open air. There are sheltered areas in case of rain. Please only picnic in the designated area.
4 – Picnic in the wild
S’équiper par tous les temps au Parc de Sainte-Croix, c’est essentiel ! Casquettes, lunettes de soleil accompagneront vos chaussures de marche et imperméables pour tous les temps. Amateur du parcours pieds-nus ? Pensez à apporter une serviette de toilette pour vous sécher les pieds. N’oubliez pas de vous munir de votre appareil photo, pour être à l’affut des plus beaux clichés.
5 – Services
1 – Pushchair hire (per day, at reception): €5.00
2 – Binocular hire (per day, at reception): €3.50
3 – Baby changing areas in the restaurant, park toilets and at the bistrot du pêcheur
6 – Footwear
Open-toe sandals and flip flops are not advisable. We advise comfortable walking shoes for your visit.