Winter breaks – the call of the wild (December, February, March)
It’s winter. It’s cold. Close your eyes and imagine yourself settled by a log fire, relaxing in the warm glow, surrounded by an expanse of nature, listening to the howls of wolves.
The park is closed to visitors at this time of year. Grab your chance to be among the happy few to experience wildlife at its best. The wolf takes centre stage in your stay. Get to know the various packs that call the park home:
- afternoon or aperitif tour with a guide
- dinner (delivered to your lodge or at the Comptoir du Trappeur)
- night in your lodge within the park grounds
- breakfast delivered to your door
- learn all about the great predators
This programme includes entry to the parts of the park open for the winter season.
See in the New Year naturally, surrounded by wildlife:
Book early. There’s nothing more rejuvenating than the dawn of a new year in a natural setting.
Just mention your requirements when you book and we’ll take care of the rest.
Take a look at our booking site now